Postop Knee Care - Patient Recovery and Physical Therapy
Post Operative Care Instructions – Dr. Tarlow
Dr. Tarlow will review post-operative instructions with you prior to surgery. The following documents are provided to guide patients through the recovery process and help prospective patients understand our procedures. Dr. Tarlow will work with you to develop a personalized recovery plan with integrated physical therapy and regular follow-up appointments so that you can make a speedy recovery.
- Preparing for Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Less Traumatic Total Knee Replacement/Makoplasty Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Patellar Stabilization – Tubercle Osteotomy / MPFL
Call our office as soon as possible at (480) 483-0393 if you experience the following symptoms: These may be signs of an infection, a Deep Venous Thrombosis or Pulmonary Embolus (blood clots).
- Severe pain with a fever greater than 102 degrees
- Limited range of motion
- Calf pain that is consistent and does not go away
- Trouble / pain with breathing / chest pain / shortness of breath
Last Modified: March 8, 2013