Our practice is a participating provider for numerous health plans.
PARTICIPATING HEALTH PLANS
Advanced Knee Care is a Private Contractor for Medicare and Medicare Replacement Plans (available through companies UHC, Cigna,
Blue Cross, Healthnet, etc). Medicare Replacement Plans are identical to Medicare and are out of network for Dr. Tarlow.
Advanced Knee Care is a participating provider for the following insurance companies:
- Aetna -Out of Network effective 6/1/2022
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Arizona Workers Comp
- BC/BS – Blue Cross/Blue Shield – Most plans except Not Alliance/Select Network Provider. Not Neighborhood Marketplace plan
- Coventry Healthplans
- First Health Network
- Fortified Provider Network
- Golden Rule (through UHC)
- Healthnet – HMO, PPO, POS, Ambetter from Healthnet
- Humana – Most Choice and Open Networks
- Medicare – Private Contractor.
- Meritain Health
- Out Of Network options in most PPO's
- Pacificare – A United Healthcare Company
- Prime Network
- Southwest Service Administrators (through BC/BS)
- Tricare Healthnet – Prime and Standard In Network (If Medicare eligible Private Contract applies- see medicare above)
- United Healthcare – including UMR, UnitedOne, GoldenRule
- University Physicians HC Group of AZ
Dr. Tarlow can and will treat you for your knee problems under Medicare's specific rules governing "opt out physicians". He enjoys caring for people that have Medicare coverage. He sees and treats Medicare Beneficiaries in his office and at the hospital. Dr. Tarlow can treat you but he is NOT a participating physician with Medicare so your medicare, secondary and supplemental plans will not cover your services with Dr. Tarlow. Medicare patients treated by Dr. Tarlow pay Advanced Knee Care directly at the time the services being rendered. The cash fee schedule (on this website) is the amount that you will pay directly to Dr. Tarlow for treatment rendered. If you are a Medicare Beneficiary and would like to be treated by Dr. Tarlow that would be wonderful – please call to schedule an appointment. All other services related to your care including hospital, anesthesia, assistant surgeon, physical therapy, outside Xray/MRI/CT scan and lab work IS covered by Medicare/Supplemental and paid for by Medicare/Supplemental at prevailing terms.
Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Get started today by completing our request form. If you have additional questions, contact us by phone or e-mail, and our trained staff will assist you to the best of our ability or have Dr. Tarlow address your question when appropriate.