Our practice is a participating provider for numerous health plans.
PARTICIPATING HEALTH PLANS
Advanced Knee Care - Accepted Health Plans
- BCBS – Blue Cross/Blue Shield: all states – Most plans except Not Alliance/Select /Neighborhood Marketplace plan
- United Healthcare – including UMR, UnitedOne, GoldenRule
- Medicare: Yes-click on this link
- Tricare Healthnet – Prime, Standard, and most others In Network , NOT in network for Tricare for Life and CHAMPVA
- First Health Network
- Aetna - OUT OF NETWORK: Aetna often times has Out of Network (OON) options that would allow the patient to treat with Doctor Tarlow (OON covers a portion of physician fees) and the in network benefits cover facility fees, anesthesia, diagnostic testing (lab and imaging) and physical therapy at in network rates.
- Ambetter - OUT OF NETWORK: see Aetna explanation
- Humana - OUT OF NETWORK: see Aetna explanation - less common with Humana
- IF YOUR PLAN IS NOT LISTED or YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, contact us by phone (480.483.0393),text (480.440.6557) or email(email@example.com) for us to verify your in network or out of network benefits. Out of Network (OON) options possibly allow the patient to treat with Doctor Tarlow (OON covers a portion of physician fees) and the in network benefits cover facility fees, anesthesia, diagnostic testing (lab and imaging) and physical therapy at in network rates.
Integrated Orthopedics - Accepted Health Plans
- Aetna – HMO, Signature PPO, QPOS, US ACCESS, CHOICE POS, AETNA SELEC, Aetna Banner Open Acess Plus (Buy Up) w/Maricopa Community Collages, AETNA/BANNER (need to call on these), MANAGED CHOICE POS, OPEN ACCESS AETNA SELECT, AETNA OPEN ACCESS SELECT CHOICE, AETNA CHOICE POS II, AETNA OPEN ACCESS MANAGED CHOICE, AETNA OPEN ACCESS MANAGED CHOICE - Silver Network, OPEN CHOICE PPO, AETNA HEALTHFUND PPO, AETNA HEALTHFUND POS, AETNA MEDICARE PRIME PLUS HMO-NO REF REQ, AETNA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PRIME PPO, AETNA PRIME HMO-ICP MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED, AETNA BANNER NETWORK-BANNER EMPLOYEES ONLY (NO-out of network benefits), Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Arizona Care Network
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona – BCBS of AZ PPO, BCBS of AZ HMO, BCBS of AZ POS, Alliance Network PPO/ EPO, Indemnity, BCBS Acclaim HMO, Blue Alliance HMO OA, Federal Employee Program BCBS PPO Network, Senior Preferred/ Medicare Supplement, Maricopa Focus, Workers Compensation
- BCBS of AZ - HMO Medicare Advantage – BCBS Journey, Blue Pathway HMO, Blue Pathway PPO, BCBS Blue Advante Plus, BCBS, Blue Advante Standard, BCBS Blue Advante Classic
- Cigna – Cigna PPO, Cigna HMO, Cigna Open Access Plus, Cigna Local Plus (Invite Only), Cigna Sure Fit (Invite Only), Cigna Healthspring / Medicare
- Department of Labor – Work Comp Carrier for Government/Postal
- First Health
- HealthNet / Arizona Complete Care – AzCH-Complete Care Plan - Medicaid, Ambetter - Marketplace Exchange, Allwell Medicare
- Humana – Commercial, Medicare
- Innovative Care Partners (Formally Scottsdale Health Partners) – BCBS Medicare Advantage, Brighthealth, Devoted Health, Humana Gold, Cigna
- Medicare – Medicare Part B - Individual PTAN, Medicare - Group PTAN, Railroad Medicare
- Meritus Health Partners
- Multiplan – PHCS
- Occunt Network
- Tricare – Reserve ad reserve select/standard, Prime
- United Healthcare (UHC) Commercial – Charter EPO, Charter HMO/HMO Plus, Charter POS, Choice EPO, Choice Plus HMO, Compass EPO, Compass Exclusion, Compass HMO/HMO Plus, Compass POS, Core EPO, CORE HMO, ER Wrap, Indemnity, Navigate EPO, Navigate HMO/ HMO Plus, Navigate POS, NexusACO NR EPO, NexusACO NR HMO, NexusACO NR POS, NexusACO OA POS, NexusACO R EPO, NexusACO R HMO, NexusACO R POS, NexusACO OA EPO, NexusACO OA HMO, PPO, Select EPO, Select Plus HMO, Select Plus POS, UHC Core Choice Plus, Doctors Plan EPO, Doctors Plan Plus HMO, Doctors Plan Plus POS
- UHC Medicaid Networks – Arizona Physicians IPA (Acute), Arizona Physicians IPA (KID Care), Children's Rehabilitation Services, Developmentally Disabled, Evercare Select, Individual Exchange, UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete™ ONE (HMO SNP)
- UHC Medicare Retirement Product – AARP Medicare Advantage (HMO), AARP Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 1 (PPO), AARP Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 2 (PPO), AARP Medicare Advantage Patriot (PPO), AARP Medicare Advantage Plus (HMO-POS), AARP Medicare Advantage Walgreens Plan 1 (PPO), AARP Medicare Advantage Walgreens Plan 2 (PPO), AARP Medicare Advantage Walgreens Plan 3 (PPO), UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (HMO), UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO), UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Assure (PPO), UnitedHealthcare Nursing Home Plan (PPO I-SNP)
- UHC NICE Product – OPTUMCARE, OPTUMCARE Pinal, PINAL HEALTH CARE NETWORK, RURAL DIRECT NETWORK, PHOENIX DIRECT 2, PHOENIX DIRECT NETWORK, Arizona Priority Care
- VA – Champ VA, Triwest VA CCN
Dr. Tarlow can and will treat you for your knee problems under Medicare's specific rules governing "opt out physicians". He enjoys caring for people that have Medicare coverage. He sees and treats Medicare Beneficiaries in his office and at the hospital. Dr. Tarlow can treat you but he is NOT a participating physician with Medicare so your medicare, secondary and supplemental plans will not cover your services with Dr. Tarlow. Medicare patients treated by Dr. Tarlow pay Advanced Knee Care directly at the time the services being rendered. The cash fee schedule (on this website) is the amount that you will pay directly to Dr. Tarlow for treatment rendered. If you are a Medicare Beneficiary and would like to be treated by Dr. Tarlow that would be wonderful – please call to schedule an appointment. All other services related to your care including hospital, anesthesia, assistant surgeon, physical therapy, outside Xray/MRI/CT scan and lab work IS covered by Medicare/Supplemental and paid for by Medicare/Supplemental at prevailing terms.
Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Get started today by completing our request form. If you have additional questions, contact us by phone or e-mail, and our trained staff will assist you to the best of our ability or have Dr. Tarlow address your question when appropriate.