Our practice is a participating provider for numerous health plans.
PARTICIPATING HEALTH PLANS
Advanced Knee Care is a participating provider for the following insurance companies (updated 9/22):
- BCBS – Blue Cross/Blue Shield: all states – Most plans except Not Alliance/Select /Neighborhood Marketplace plan
- United Healthcare – including UMR, UnitedOne, GoldenRule
- Medicare: Yes-click on this link
- Tricare Healthnet – Prime, Standard, and most others In Network , NOT in network for Tricare for Life and CHAMPVA
- First Health Network
- Aetna - OUT OF NETWORK: Aetna often times has Out of Network (OON) options that would allow the patient to treat with Doctor Tarlow (OON covers a portion of physician fees) and the in network benefits cover facility fees, anesthesia, diagnostic testing (lab and imaging) and physical therapy at in network rates.
- Ambetter - OUT OF NETWORK: see Aetna explanation
- Humana - OUT OF NETWORK: see Aetna explanation - less common with Humana
- IF YOUR PLAN IS NOT LISTED or YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, contact us by phone (480.483.0393),text (480.440.6557) or email(email@example.com) for us to verify your in network or out of network benefits. Out of Network (OON) options possibly allow the patient to treat with Doctor Tarlow (OON covers a portion of physician fees) and the in network benefits cover facility fees, anesthesia, diagnostic testing (lab and imaging) and physical therapy at in network rates.
Dr. Tarlow can and will treat you for your knee problems under Medicare's specific rules governing "opt out physicians". He enjoys caring for people that have Medicare coverage. He sees and treats Medicare Beneficiaries in his office and at the hospital. Dr. Tarlow can treat you but he is NOT a participating physician with Medicare so your medicare, secondary and supplemental plans will not cover your services with Dr. Tarlow. Medicare patients treated by Dr. Tarlow pay Advanced Knee Care directly at the time the services being rendered. The cash fee schedule (on this website) is the amount that you will pay directly to Dr. Tarlow for treatment rendered. If you are a Medicare Beneficiary and would like to be treated by Dr. Tarlow that would be wonderful – please call to schedule an appointment. All other services related to your care including hospital, anesthesia, assistant surgeon, physical therapy, outside Xray/MRI/CT scan and lab work IS covered by Medicare/Supplemental and paid for by Medicare/Supplemental at prevailing terms.
Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Get started today by completing our request form. If you have additional questions, contact us by phone or e-mail, and our trained staff will assist you to the best of our ability or have Dr. Tarlow address your question when appropriate.